Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 3 Stunden

Druckansicht

17.02.2011 -- 2nd colo and some answered questions
Autor Nachricht
    BeitragVerfasst: Do Feb 17, 2011 16:49 

So, as I promised yesterday, today we added 2nd colony to be colonized and also added some complexes to Melsin. So, don't miss it!

And some questions:
1. A lot of players asked questions about service which allows to buy scientists and archeologists. The idea of realization feature in such a way was the following: we thought that it would be nice to give newbies opportunity to develop their combs faster but it won't be good if anyone could buy any amount of these units cause we don't want our players to think that the one who has more ral money can easily win. So by making these borders we separated less developed players from more developed ones. Now we decided to change this border a little bit and from today you can buy scintists up to 10000, so while you have less than 10000 you can buy it up to this amount.

2. There was an annoying mistake with links in new_ranking, when you open alliance ranking. The link were messed up and finally we've fixed that too.

3. A lot of players also asked me about auto-deletion, I've checked statistics and can say that it works, the function. We just don't want to make it too strickt, but it exists and works.

About common stuff: I would really like to make alliance page on out portal and a page for each alliance in wiki. I can give acces to alliances' representatives to make pages in wiki and for the portal page I will give an example so you could understand what I need from you to add your alliance there. We should be prouf of our alliances and active comunity!

Thank you for your patience!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem

Re: 17.02.2011 -- 2nd colo and some answered questions
    BeitragVerfasst: Do Feb 17, 2011 17:05 

Its nice that newbies can rush up to 10.000 scientists - but it would be only fair if anybody can buy 10.000 of it.

I have over 14.000 scientists - bought 5.000 at the beginning ... and now ???

the only way of being fair : Everybody can buy 10.000 Scientists (no matter of his actual number of scientists)

Enough People try to back up the idea of DS (some of those guys / girls spend enough money), so the rules have to be fair for ANYONE who wants tu "push" the own account.

Players, which play the game longer have an advance - in every game !!
so why should it be fair to push only newbies ?

Sorry, but i will never understand those trains of thought

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: Do Feb 17, 2011 17:41 

Read the next post, please =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem

BeitragVerfasst: Do Feb 17, 2011 17:45 

I read it.

Dont wanna be an asshole or something - im only a human person which is a little paranoid :mrgreen:

Bild

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 3 Stunden