Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 3 Stunden

Druckansicht

20.06.2011 -- Excuses, excuses
Autor Nachricht
    BeitragVerfasst: Mo Jun 20, 2011 18:26 

Dear players,
I know that it's been a long time since I wrote here my last post, I was terribly busy but I know that it's only my fault.

First of all I want to mention that dada is more about community work right now and though I can help - please feel free to talk to him in forum. Also feel free to write to support - we'll be happy to answer and we're doing our best for you to get help from the team.

Right now I'm making a list of changes to be done, bugs to be fixed and so on: from small ones to bigger ones. So I know that it's not honest to ask you about more help, but if you could write here your wished in any language you want - that would really help.

About small changes already made:
I guess you've already noticed that with the help of Istari our Wiki was changed and looks nicer than it was before. Now I finished a part of his work adding pictures of Kriegsartefakte, so now it will be more comfortable for you:
http://wiki.destinysphere.de/index.php/Kriegsartefakte

Also thanks to you we've noticed that there's a mistake: settings we've made for races differ in our Wiki and in reality so to say, not I've changed it and now you can also check how it is:
http://wiki.destinysphere.de/index.php/Rassen

If you have some ideas what should be added to the Wiki - feel free to tell me and I'll do my best to write it.

If you know some voting sites about games and can share this information - I would appreciate that and if you want to use our banners and don't like these ones: http://www.destinysphere.de/qqpost.php?id=85 you can tell me what you want to have and we'll try to make it.

I know that some of you want to play the tornament. We have a special tournament-world in russian DS, so we could make it, but we need toprepare it for you - for germans, so you feel comfortable there. Do you really want it?

And the last but not the least:
if you helped us with translations, forum, Wiki etc but we hadn't rewarded you - please contact me, dada or write in support and we'll get the letter. It's only our fault, I know, but I don't want you to be unrewarded anyway.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem

Re: 20.06.2011 -- Excuses, excuses
    BeitragVerfasst: Mo Jun 20, 2011 19:24 

DS Support is down :cry:
plz help:

Bild

Bild

Delete 25 Day plz.
Not all !!!!!!

THX

Commanders AA Bonus:
9,42% Kad // 13,25% Nano // 50,45% Nahrung // 24,45% Stasis

BeitragVerfasst: Mo Jun 20, 2011 19:28 

Hi danet,

your work is highly appreciated. Concerning the bugs list, we wrote a couple of support tickets, mainly about espionage and the special colonies. Some of those are regarding errors that are really giving our players a hard time.

Are you familiar with those messages or do you want us to list them here again for your overview?

We would really appreciate if bugs would get a higher priority on the developers list.

Thank you
_2x

BeitragVerfasst: Mo Jun 20, 2011 23:17 

Naja ein Versuch war es wert 8-)

Commanders AA Bonus:
9,42% Kad // 13,25% Nano // 50,45% Nahrung // 24,45% Stasis

BeitragVerfasst: Di Jun 21, 2011 13:22 

_2x hat geschrieben:
Hi danet,

your work is highly appreciated. Concerning the bugs list, we wrote a couple of support tickets, mainly about espionage and the special colonies. Some of those are regarding errors that are really giving our players a hard time.

Are you familiar with those messages or do you want us to list them here again for your overview?

We would really appreciate if bugs would get a higher priority on the developers list.

Thank you
_2x

Thank you for your words. I will check the support-queue and talk to dada, but it could be faster if you could describe the problems in a couple of words.
Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 3 Stunden