Release

Antworten
danet

Release

Beitrag von danet »

So, dear testers,
firstly, the world is opened. Today for you and some popmog players, tomorrow or the day after we'll send letters to our players who were with us before. Maybe some ad's later and so on =)
Secondly, please answer someone this topic so I was sure that you can, I mean forum settings of course =)
Also, everything which is for your eyes only I will post here. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem
Istari

Re: Release

Beitrag von Istari »

works
Bild
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Greate, and in other forums? Could you please create some topics and answer it? I'll delete it after =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem
Istari

Beitrag von Istari »

so there is no more reset to proxima? ^^
and what about the admin accounts? =)
Bild
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Istari hat geschrieben:so there is no more reset to proxima? ^^
and what about the admin accounts? =)
Yes, I unbanned all the accounts which were created after the reset.
And what about admin accounts? For now there are 2 admins including me =)
danet

Beitrag von danet »

http://forum.destinysphere.de/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27 -- theme about posting, I found the problem =)
Antworten