Suggestions

Antworten
Istari

Suggestions

Beitrag von Istari »

Here is a list of suggestions that would help ds.de getting better =)
  • All players should be allowed to buy 10000 archelologists and 5000 scientists, at the moment you can only buy as much till you reach 10k and 5k max on all combs summed up
  • When selling something for Silver you dont get a message who bought it
  • The points in science ranking dont work properly since the start of proxima. It's luck to get points or not, and seems even to be different on each player. I know you want times and dates but in my eye this is a general problem. You should bublish the algorithm that calculates the points, so each player can check on their points if they want to. As for an example (Egoman noticed his last level up on Stasis gave no points at all)
  • Additionally it would be nice for beginenrs to have a technology tree. Perhaps Flash like the science Tree but it should show what buildings you can build with your science lvls that you have.
  • Also the page title of http://www.destinysphere.de/ds/tree.html shouldnt be just "tree".
  • ALL links on the ranking_alliance_new.php are pointing to the old ranking files not the _new ones.
  • Would be nice to have a page with banners on the portal (small ones not the gif ones from ds.ru) for players to support ds.de in other forum signatures or pages.
  • A alliance page on the portal and the wiki updated.
  • Voting sites for ds.de that are linked on the portal.
    • Sorting out a list atm
  • A team page in portal and wiki.
  • The auto-delete function of inactive players doesnt seem to work.
  • The category "VERSCHIEDENE" would be correct "verschiedeneS" but i would suggest to call it like "MISC" cause of the width. I think everyone here would understand it. Also "DS Team.de" to "DS.de Team" would make more sense in my eyes =)
  • The description for "Boni kaufen" in the economy overview should tell that it only lasts 14 days!!
  • When does an army get the next star? There is no pattern behind that like in the old ds worlds every power of 10.
  • When sending a Probe there is no input field checking on less than 80 percent speed if you type in a lower value the following error occurs:
    PARS.SERV.ERROR:<error y="ASSERT">2011-02-18 20:07:08 ERROR! Type: ASSERT File: GB_SpyMoveSpeed.class.php Line: 12</error>
  • The flash-portal-banner could include the "UNLIMITED". Looks more "advanced" =)
  • When you click fast on the button on the left the overview loads on the hover text appears too late and stays till the cursor is over another button that has a hover text. This is very annoying cause most players are fast with their cursor ^^
    Bild
    Also the text should be "Spionageübersicht".
  • Artifact pictures for the war artifacts are missing: http://wiki.destinysphere.de/index.php/Kriegsartefakte
  • http://www.destinysphere.de/ds/ranking_new.php and ranking.php
    Shouldnt the world name, select button and rank/alliance-link be blue like the headline background? Cause on the alpha ranking everything is red ^^
  • The picture on the left or the portal http://www.destinysphere.de/ could it be wraped like the one on the right side and a bit space to the menu above? =)
  • Exchanging the wiki logo (top left corner) and rename the wiki from "Bible" to "Wiki"
Would be nice to get a answer that you read it and what you will do or not and when (the sooner the better) xD

Legend: done in work
Zuletzt geändert von Istari am Mi Mär 02, 2011 16:23, insgesamt 17-mal geändert.
Bild
Entropie

Re: Suggestions

Beitrag von Entropie »

Istari hat geschrieben:[*]The points in science ranking dont work properly since the start of proxima. It's luck to get points or not, and seems even to be different on each player. I know you want times and dates but in my eye this is a general problem. You should bublish the algorithm that calculates the points, so each player can check on their points if they want to. As for an example (Egoman noticed his last level up on Stasis gave no points at all)
This bug hit me a few times (report), but until now I was not able to contact the support right after it happened. The science points are given either all or nothing, so the bug does not lead to partial points for one finished research level.

The algorithm for the points seems to be quite simple. From observation: each finished research level in one category gives 5 points more than the previous one. The difference between the categories are the points for the first level you complete. Remember: you have level 1 at the start, so you get your first points for completing level 2.

Level 2 of Stasis-energy, Food: 5 points
Level 2 of Kaderium, Nano-crystals: 10 points
Level 2 of Prodium: 15 points
Level 2 of Trade, Espionage: 20 points

Example:
You start with 0 science points and complete food level 2. Therefore you get 5 points.
So you have 5 science points in total and complete food level 3. Therefore you get 10 points (5+5) -> 15 science points in total.
Then you complete food level 4. Therefore you get 15 points (10+5) -> 30 science points in total.
Then you complete trade level 2. Therefore you get 20 points -> 50 science points in total.
Then you complete trade level 3. Therefore you get 25 points (20+5) -> 75 science points in total.
And so on...
Present became history, history became myth, myth became legend...
...and legends may sleep, but they will never die!
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Istari hat geschrieben: When sell something for Silver you dont get a message who bought it
I need exact situations and names to check. I couldn't find mistakes in localization and don't forget that there's a feature which allows to buy anonymously.
Istari hat geschrieben:The points in science ranking dont work properly since the start of proxima. It's luck to get points or not, and seems even to be different on each player. I know you want times and dates but in my eye this is a general problem. You should bublish the algorithm that calculates the points, so each player can check on their points if they want to. As for an example (Egoman noticed his last level up on Stasis gave no points at all)
Soon I will "open" the calculating tables so everyone could check themselves.
I found out that really Egoman should have more science points and we are checking him, hope we find the problem.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Would be nice to have a page with banners on the portal (small ones not the gif ones from ds.ru) for players to support ds.de in other forum signatures or pages.
Size? Maybe several sizes? Also I would like to know what's better: with animation (flash-ones) or without?
The description for "Boni kaufen" in the economy overview should tell that it only lasts 14 days!!
Can you give me the phrase in german which I could add there? Like: Bonus is active for 2 weeks only.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance. (c) Stanislaw Lem
Soltar
Hüter
Hüter

Beitrag von Soltar »

The description for "Boni kaufen" in the economy overview should tell that it only lasts 14 days!!
Can you give me the phrase in german which I could add there? Like: Bonus is active for 2 weeks only.[/quote]
25 Prozent Bonus für die Ressource „xyz“ für 2000 Silber Credits kaufen

Du kannst einen Bonus von 25% zu deiner Grundproduktion für all deine Waben für einen Zeitraum von 14 Tagen erwerben. Dieses Angebot kannst du nur dann nutzen, wenn du zuvor noch keinen Bonus für eine Ressource, oder ein Paket mit einer Ressource gekauft hast. Die Silber Credits werden von deinem Guthaben abgezogen.
Bild
So many stupid people, but only so few bullets....
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Thanks, Soltar, I've updated it =)
CRX_Stylez

Beitrag von CRX_Stylez »

Soltar hat geschrieben:
25 Prozent Bonus für die Ressource „xyz“ für 2000 Silber Credits kaufen

Du kannst einen Bonus von 25% zu deiner Grundproduktion für all deine Waben für einen Zeitraum von 14 Tagen erwerben. Dieses Angebot kannst du nur dann nutzen, wenn du zuvor noch keinen Bonus für eine Ressource, oder ein Paket mit einer Ressource gekauft hast. Die Silber Credits werden von deinem Guthaben abgezogen.

First Part in German language sounds a little weird.

"Du kannst einen 25% Bonus auf die Grundproduktion all Deiner Waben erwerben. Dieser besteht 14 Tage lang und kann nur dann genutzt werden, wenn Du noch keinen Ressourcenbonus oder ein Ressourcenpaket erworben hast. Die Silber Credits werden Dir von Deinem Guthaben abgezogen"

Would fit definitly better.
Bild
danet

Beitrag von danet »

Changed.
danet

Beitrag von danet »

We've almost done with new way of buying arch's and sci's, and I need your help with translations of these phrases:

The amount of bought archeologists in total (for all time) can't be more than %. The amount of archeologists which you can buy is: %.

The amount of bought scientists in total (for all time) can't be more than %. The amount of scientists which you can buy is: %.

Amount of archeologists which player can buy in total (for all time)

Amount of scientists which player can buy in total (for all time)

The amount of bought scientists can't be more than

The amount of bought archeologists can't be more than

The amount of scientists on all your combs when you buy it can't be more than

The amount of archeologists on all your combs when you buy it can't be more than

The amount of bought scientists had reached

The amount of bought archeologists had reached

Thank you in advance!
Istari

Beitrag von Istari »

Sollte noch wer drüber schauen und korrigieren, wenn was nicht stimmt oder was besser sein kann =)
The amount of bought archeologists in total (for all time) can't be more than %. The amount of archeologists which you can buy is: %.
Die Gesamtzahl (endgültig) gekaufter Archäologen kann nicht mehr als % sein. Du kannst noch % Archäologen kaufen.

The amount of bought scientists in total (for all time) can't be more than %. The amount of scientists which you can buy is: %.
Die Gesamtzahl (endgültig) gekaufter Forscher kann nicht mehr als % sein. Du kannst noch % Forscher kaufen.

Amount of archeologists which player can buy in total (for all time)
Gesamtzahl (endgültig) an Archäologen die ein Spieler kaufen kann:

Amount of scientists which player can buy in total (for all time)
Gesamtzahl (endgültig) an Forschern die ein Spieler kaufen kann:

The amount of bought scientists can't be more than
Die Anzahl gekaufter Forscher kann nicht mehr sein als:

The amount of bought archeologists can't be more than
Die Anzahl gekaufter Archäologen kann nicht mehr sein als:

The amount of scientists on all your combs when you buy it can't be more than
Die Anzahl an gekauften Forschern auf all deinen Waben kann nicht mehr sein als:

The amount of archeologists on all your combs when you buy it can't be more than
Die Anzahl an gekauften Archäologen auf all deinen Waben kann nicht mehr sein als:

The amount of bought scientists had reached
Die Anzahl gekaufter Forscher beträgt nun:

The amount of bought archeologists had reached
Die Anzahl gekaufter Archäologen beträgt nun:
Bild
Antworten